- The Public Sale is held every Tuesday at 8:30 A.M.
- EACH VEHICLE IS 100% "AS IS" - NO EXCEPTIONS and NO GUARANTEES
- 8:30AM - The vehicles that DO NOT run will be offered in lane six. These are vehicles that are in the tow row (T lane) and will be auctioned off on our video screens.
- 9:00AM - The vehicles that DO run will go through the first two lanes. (N and Z lane)
- All the specialty vehicles (boats, campers, four-wheelers, box trucks, tractor trailers, motor homes, etc.) will be auctioned off on our video screens.
VEHICLE VIEWING (Starting and test driving prohibited)
- You may come and view the vehicles from 9AM to 5PM on Monday prior to the sale or Tuesday morning before the sale begins.
- You may either obtain a list of the vehicles in the sale from the main office or visit our website at www.akronautoauction.com and select the PUBLIC SALE tab.
REGISTERING TO BID
- You must register ($20.00 charge) before you can purchase vehicles. The registration will be good for a calendar year from the date you register. After you register, you can obtain a bidder badge each week you attend the sale. Without a bidder badge, you cannot purchase vehicles.
- You must have a valid driver’s license or valid State ID to register.
- Please be certain that the vehicle you want to bid on is the vehicle currently on the bidding screen. It may not be the vehicle physically in the bay at that time.
- Children under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted in the auction bays.
- Seller reserves the right to withdraw the vehicle from sale and refuse any bid.
- If you are the successful bidder on a vehicle, you must place a $200 cash funds deposit on the vehicle immediately after purchase.
- The title can only be reassigned to the registered individual who was the successful bidder on the vehicle. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You must pay for the balance of the vehicle (with cash or certified funds) and remove the vehicle by Wednesday at 4:00 PM. Failure to pay for a vehicle will result in a forfeiture of your $200 deposit and a loss of future buying privileges. Failure to remove the vehicle will subject it to impound.
- Failure of buyer to perform all of the above will result in the buyer’s liability for breach of contract in which buyer will be responsible for any and all damages including, but not limited to, automatic forfeiture of deposit and all costs incurred as a result of buyer’s breach.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact Meghann at (330) 436-5819